PROCEDURE FOR STAND RENTAL AT SOULARD MARKET
1. Contact the market manager to establish stand vacancy and suitability prior to collecting needed documentation to rent a stand.
2. Ensure that market rules are clarified by market manager prior to collecting needed documentation to rent a stand
3. Insurance questions are directed to the Soulard Market Merchants Association and are not the province of the City of St. Louis
4. All annual leases are approved by Kathleen Sullivan (Special Assistant to the Director of Parks, Recreation and Forestry).
5. Market manager can approve daily renters provided they have all needed documentation as laid out in the Daily Renter pdf.
6. The Market manager can be reached at the market office on WED’s 9:30a.m.-11:30a.m., THURS 9:30a.m.-11:30a.m., FRI 8:00a.m.-11:00a.m., SAT 6:30a.m.-5:30p.m.
7. It is always better to receive clarification on rules and regulations prior than being surprised after the fact