“Best of St. Louis” – Riverfront Times
“The Best Soap in the World,” said one of our well-travelled customers. Why? What you put on your skin makes a huge difference in the way you feel, look, and function. Our soaps have the best features of fancy boutique soaps, with olive and essential oils, yet at a cost that makes them practical for every day.
- Almond Wheat Germ – wheat germ gives gentle roughness and has vitamins that are good for your skin.
- Calypso Spice- excellent gritty shower soap with a potent blend of Eucalyptus, Cinnamon and other essential herbal oils.
- Cinnamon and Spice – zesty soap for hands or shower.
- Daybreak or Gardener’s – with fine-ground oatmeal for exfoliation and lavender for tranquility; also, the Gardener’s Soap relieves poison ivy ( instructions on bar.)
- Insect Repellent or Pet – whole-body insect protection with Citronella and Eucalyptus. Bathe or shower, dab on wet or dry (some even like to grate and dissolve in water for a spritz.)
- Lemongrass and Cypress – citrusy, cooling, anti-toxic. Other uses: insect repellent, balanced cooling for menopausal symptoms.
- Patchouli with Lavender – healing, relaxing, arousing
- Rose Petals – bathe and luxuriate in rose petals
- Sandalwood – A perennial favorite from India.
- School Days – a s surprisingly effective, yet gentle anti-acne soap
- Shampoo Bars – soft hair without the chemicals. A vegan soap and traveling aid. Can be used as soap or shampoo. Rosemary or Lemon Mint.
- Spearmint Spritzer – a cooling, stress-rreducing mint ( summer only.)
- Sportsman’s – with tea tree oil and fine-ground oatmeal, antibacterial and anti-itch
- Summer Mint- a popular, cooling, double-mint soap with cleansing grit
- Unscented – plain soap. Good for highly sensitive skin.
- Winter – for dry skin with vitamin E oil and lanolin, Jasmine (scent), Lavender or Bay (herbal oils.)
- Healing Salve – a wonder-working, multipurpose salve with olive oil, lavender and healing oils.
- Lip Balm – herbal lip moisturizer. It comes in Peppermint, Cinnamon, Double-mint, and Chamomile.
Soap $4.25 or $9.99 for three
Salve $8.99 or $22.00 for three
Lip Balm $2.75
Visit us at stall # 126 on Saturdays from 7am – 2:30pm